Internship Financial Planner/Analyst
Position may involve one or more of the following:
– Financial Planning data input and analysis: Participate in client data gathering meetings. From data collected, input into financial planning software (MoneyGuidePro). Create reports and check for accuracy. Analyze/Optimize for recommendations. MoneyGuidePro provides a full suite of training videos/classes.
– Investment Analysis: Research Morningstar database for best investment candidates. Involves research on mutual funds, closed-end funds, and stocks. Run reports comparing attributes of selected investments. Create portfolios that reduce correlation returns, and enhance alpha. Morningstar provides an extensive offering of training videos/classes.
– Marketing: Create/post articles for Facebook, LinkedIn, and the company website. Enhance online exposure.
– Workshops: Assist with workshops. Marketing, creating, and hosting. Current programs are already scheduled, and need additional support.
– Financial Planning Association: Work with 30 corporate partners who sponsor events with the Financial Planning Association in Orange County.
Salary will depend upon skills. If new to this industry/software, then initial 10 weeks may be non-paid. If already versed in the software, and immediately productive, salary may start at $10/hr and increase.
Finger printing and brief background check will be required.
How to ApplySubmit application to Invest@QFCorp.com. Subject line: FCCI Intern Application Connect on LinkedIn (Scot Shier).
955 total views, 2 today