Internship Finance Internship – 1st Shift (CORP)
The Finance Intern position at Turbocam is a general support position and is intended to be a learning opportunity for those with an interest in Finance. The primary focus will be project based on topics such as, Market Analysis and Large Asset Management.
Follow the link below to watch our new 3-part video series detailing what TURBOCAM is all about and what lies ahead! http://www.turbocam.com/videos
Areas of Responsibility
• Support company Mission.
• Perform a variety of project related tasks in order to accomplish objectives and goals related to assigned projects.
• Learn and complete general analyst and accounting tasks and acquire corporate knowledge
• May provide general office support as needed
• Complies with established safety practices and is proactive in communicating potential safety hazards to the Safety Committee.
• Performs other duties as necessary.
Skills, Experience, & Education
• Preference given to those who have completed their second year of business undergraduate degree program
• High comfort level with Microsoft Office
• Great attitude and strong work ethic
Any offers of employment will be contingent upon the satisfactory results of a drug and alcohol screening test arranged by TURBOCAM. The cost of the screening is covered by TURBOCAM.
Turbocam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to ApplyFollow the link below to apply for our Finance Internship position or simply go to the career section of our website at www.turbocam.com/current-openings. https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=o7ku0fwF&s=FCCI_Intern_Posting
1000 total views, 2 today